Allegra (fexofenadine) is an antihistamine that reduces the effect of natural chemical histamine in the body. Histamine can produce symptoms of sneezing, itching, watery eyes, and runny nose. Allegra is also used to treat skin itching and hives caused by a condition called chronic idiopathic urticaria in adults and children.
Important information about Allegra :
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking Allegra if you are allergic to any drugs, or if you have kidney disease.
- Do not take Allegra with fruit Juice (such as apple, apple, orange, or grapefruit)
- It may be other drug that can affect Allegra. All about medication you are use.
- You get emergency medical help if you think you have used too much medicine, or if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction.
- You are do not start a new medication without telling your doctor.
Allegra side effect:
- It emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic to all allergy hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face ; lips tongue; or throat.
- There is nausea, diarrhea, upset stomach.
- Headache, or muscle or back pain.
Allegra( fexofenadine) of mechanism :
Histamine is a chemical that is responsible for many of the signs and symptoms of allergic reactions, for example, swelling of the lining of the nose, sneezing, and itchy eyes. The attachment of the histamine to the receptors causes the cells to be “activated,” releasing other chemicals that produce the effects.
Precaution of Allegra :
- Before taking fexofenadine, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other Allergies.
- Before having surgery, tell doctor dentist about all the products yoyo use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
- The rapidly-dissolving tablets may contain aspartame.
For other health product please visit : Zovirax, Super p force, order protonix online, Mycomune s 360, cipro, Zithromax, Creon etc.