Allegra is second generation antihistamines. Allegra is primarily used to treat seasonal allergies and chronic hives. Allegra works by blocking the action of one of the body’s natural chemicals known as histamine which is responsible for many of the symptoms caused by allergies.
How should it take:
- Take Allegra as your doctor has prescribed.
- Do not increase or decrease your dosage unless your physician tells you to.
- Take the regular tablet with a full glass of water. Do not take Allegra with fruit juice (such as apple, orange, or grapefruit).
- Do not swallow the tablet whole. Allow it to dissolve in your mouth without chewing.
- Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
- Do not take if you are allergic to any drugs, or if you have kidney disease.
- Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, without discussion with your physician.
- Do not take if you are taking medications like ketoconazole, erythromycin or cimetidine, which may increase the blood levels of fexofenadine.
Tell your physician right away if you have any following symptoms Rare side effects are:
- Terrifying dreams
- Trouble sleeping
- Common side effects are:
- Back pain
- Muscle aching or cramping
- Nasal congestion
- Stomach upset
- Unusual feeling of tiredness or weakness
Allegra should store at room temperature below 25 degrees C, keep away from light and moisture, and keep it out of the reach of children.
For other health product please visit : Imitrex, Kamagra jelly, Lipitor, Tadalafil order online, Nizoral, Xenical, Estrace etc.
Zyban is a an antidepressant medicine that has been found to aid in the stopping of smoking. Other brands of bupropion (Aplenzin, Bupropion, Forgive XL, Wilburton) are used to treat major depressive disorder or seasonal affective disorder. Zyban may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide. Zyban is used to help people stop smoking by reducing cravings and other withdrawal effects. Patients should be treated for 7-9 weeks.
Important information about:
- Do not use Zyvban if you have taken an MAO inhibitor in the past 14 days.
- A dangerous drug interaction could occur.
- Some young people have thoughts about suicide when first taking an antidepressant such at bupropion.
- Tell your doctor about all of your medical conditions and the drugs you use.
- If you take bupropion for depression, do not also take Zyban to quit smoking.
How should take Zyban:
When first starting Zyban you may continue to smoke for about I week after you start the medicine .Do not stop using Zyban suddeny, or you could have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. If you provide a urine sample for drug screening, tell the laboratory staff that you taking Zyban.
What happens if I miss a dose:
- Skip the miss dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose.
- Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dosee
What happens if I overdose?:
- An overdose of Zyban can be fatal.
- Overdose symptoms may include muscle stiffness, hallucinations, fast or uneven heartbeat, shallow breathing, or fainting
- Sore throat, muscle pain
- Dry mouth, stomach pain
- Loss of interest in sex
- Changes in appetite, weight loss or gaion
- Headache, dizziness, ringing in your ears
- Fast heartbeats
For other health product please visit : Zithromax, Estrace, Buy Creon Online, Plavix, Lipitor, Tadalafil, Nizoral, Xenical etc.
Cialis (tadalafil) relaxes muscles and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body. It is specified for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It works faster than other ED drugs and lasts for an extended period of time. It is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It works by helping to increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation. This helps you to achieve and maintain an erection.
For Use As Needed
The recommended starting dose of this medicine for use as needed in most patients is 10 mg, taken prior to anticipated sexual activity.
The dose may be increased to 20 mg or decreased to 5 mg, based on separate efficacy and tolerability. The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day in most patients.
This drug use as needed was shown to improve erectile function compared to placebo up to 36 hours following dosing. Therefore, when advising patients on optimal use of drugs, this should be taken into consideration.
Common Side effect:
- Nasal congestion.
- Indigestion (dyspepsia).
- Heartburn (reflux).
- Back pain.
- Pain in the muscles (myalgia).
Uncommon Side effect:
- Blurred vision.
- Eye pain.
- Abdominal pain.
- Increased heart rate (tachycardia).
- Awareness of your heartbeat (palpitations).
- Increase in blood pressure (hypertension).
- Chest pain.
- Shortness of breath.
How does it work?
These tablets contain the active ingredient tadalafil, which is a type of medicine called a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor. It is used to help men with erectile dysfunction to acheive and maintain an erection, and can also be used to relieve the symptoms of an enlarged prostate gland. Tadalafil works by preventing the action of a chemical in the body called phosphodiesterases type 5.
An erection is produced via a complex chain of events, involving signals from the nervous system and the release of chemical messengers within the tissues of the penis. One of these chemical messengers is called cyclic GMP.
Storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep all medicines away from children and pets.
For other health product please visit : Zithromax, Estrace, buy Kamagra online , Plavix, Lipitor, Tadalafil, Nizoral, Xenical etc.
XENICAL (orlistat) is a gastrointestinal lipase inhibitor for obesity management that acts by inhibiting the absorption of dietary fats.This medication is only part of a complete program of treatment that also includes diet, exercise, and weight control.Daily intake of fat, protein, and carbohydrates should be evenly divided over all of daily meals.
This medicine is contraindicted for pregnant women. Weight loss is not recommended during pregnancy, even if the pregnant women are overweight or obese. Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to orlistat, or if you have gallbladder problems or chronic malabsorption syndrome (an inability to absorb food and nutrients properly).This medicine is contraindicated for those which having , a history of gallstones or pancreatitis, type 1 or type 2 diabetes, an eating disorder, liver or kidney disease. This tablet should not be used by anyone age 12 to 18 . Avoid a diet that is high in fat. High-fat meals taken in combination with this can increase the risk of unpleasant side effects on stomach or intestines.
Dosage and side effects:
Take the tablet during or within 1 hour after a meal that contains some fat (no more than 30% of the calories for that meal). It is usually taken 3 times daily.If skip a meal or eat a meal that does not contain any fat, skip the dose for that meal.
Stop using medicine if you have a serious side effect such as:
- severe pain in lower back, blood in urine;
- urinating less than usual or not at all;
- drowsiness, confusion, mood changes, increased thirst;
- swelling, weight gain, feeling short of breath;
- severe pain in upper stomach spreading to back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate; or
- nausea, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Store the medicine at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Keep the bottle tightly closed. Throw away any unused drug after the expiration date on the medicine label has passed.
For other health product please visit : Estrace, Plavix, Lipitor, Zithromax order online, Tadalafil, Nizoral, Xenical etc.