Smoking will cause erectile dysfunction in Men. Nicotine is a drug that is inhaled from the tobacco in cigarettes. It gets into the blood, and stimulates the brain. Most regular smokers are passionate to nicotine. Even though you want to give up smoking, it can be troublesome to succeed, because nicotine addiction is strong and hard to break. This is where Zyban can facilitate.
Quitting smoking in someone who smokes on a regular basis causes a reduction of various chemicals in the brain, which leads to cravings, anxiety, irritability and different symptoms related to ‘giving up’. Zyban is thought to work by increasing the amount of these chemicals which then relieves the withdrawal symptoms that you simply get once you stop smoking.
Diseases caused by long-term smoking
A lifetime smoker is at high risk of developing a range of potentially fatal diseases, including:
- cancer of the respiratory organ, mouth, nose, larynx, tongue, sinus, oesophagus, throat, pancreas, bone marrow (myeloid leukaemia), kidney, cervix, ovary, liver, bladder, internal organ and abdomen.
- lung diseases like as chronic bronchitis and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, which includes obstructive bronchitis and respiratory disorder.
- coronary artery disease, cardiopathy, coronary failure and stroke
- ulcers of the digestive system
- osteoporosis and hip fracture
- poor blood flow in feet and hands, which may lead to pain and, in severe cases, gangrene and amputation.
Effects of smoking tobacco on the body
- smoking causes on the respiratory system
- smoking causes on the cardiovascular system
- smoking causes on the immune system
- smoking causes on the musculoskeletal system
- smoking causes on the sexual organs
Royaldrugstore.co is best online medicine store which provide all health care product in affordable price. We offer many types of medication like Antibiotics, men’s health, Birth control, Antismoking product like Buy Zyban online, etc
Zyban is a an antidepressant medicine that has been found to aid in the stopping of smoking. Other brands of bupropion (Aplenzin, Bupropion, Forgive XL, Wilburton) are used to treat major depressive disorder or seasonal affective disorder. Zyban may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide. Zyban is used to help people stop smoking by reducing cravings and other withdrawal effects. Patients should be treated for 7-9 weeks.
Important information about:
- Do not use Zyvban if you have taken an MAO inhibitor in the past 14 days.
- A dangerous drug interaction could occur.
- Some young people have thoughts about suicide when first taking an antidepressant such at bupropion.
- Tell your doctor about all of your medical conditions and the drugs you use.
- If you take bupropion for depression, do not also take Zyban to quit smoking.
How should take Zyban:
When first starting Zyban you may continue to smoke for about I week after you start the medicine .Do not stop using Zyban suddeny, or you could have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. If you provide a urine sample for drug screening, tell the laboratory staff that you taking Zyban.
What happens if I miss a dose:
- Skip the miss dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose.
- Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dosee
What happens if I overdose?:
- An overdose of Zyban can be fatal.
- Overdose symptoms may include muscle stiffness, hallucinations, fast or uneven heartbeat, shallow breathing, or fainting
- Sore throat, muscle pain
- Dry mouth, stomach pain
- Loss of interest in sex
- Changes in appetite, weight loss or gaion
- Headache, dizziness, ringing in your ears
- Fast heartbeats
For other health product please visit : Zithromax, Estrace, Buy Creon Online, Plavix, Lipitor, Tadalafil, Nizoral, Xenical etc.
Zyban which contain Bupropion belongs to the family of medications known as antidepressants. It is used as an aid for quitting smoking. It works by affecting the balance of chemicals that occur naturally in the brain.
- Zyban does not contain nicotine.
- The side effects are usually few and mild.
- It alleviates withdrawal symptoms and cravings to smoke.
- It is easy to use.
- It is a safe alternative to NRT’s.
- You do not have to safely dispose of the medication after use.
- It is discreet.
- Studies show it to be a successful method of giving up smoking.
- are allergic to bupropion or to any of the ingredients of this medication
- are currently taking thioridazine (an antipsychotic medication) or have taken it in the past 2 weeks
- are having abrupt withdrawal issues from alcohol, benzodiazepines (e.g., diazepam, clonazepam, lorazepam), or other sedatives (e.g., phenobarbital)
- are taking another medication that contains bupropion (e.g., Wellbutrin XL or WellbutrinSR)
- have a seizure disorder
- have or have had an eating disorder (bulimia or anorexia nervosa)
- have taken a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAO inhibitor; e.g., phenelzine, tranylcypromine) within the past 2 weeks
- The recommended dose as an aid for smoking cessation is 150 mg daily for 3 days, followed by 150 mg twice daily. You should start taking bupropion at least one week before stopping smoking.
- Multiple daily doses should be taken at least 8 hours apart. It is very important that bupropion tablets be swallowed whole and not chewed, broken, or crushed.
The side effects are usually mild and disappear after a few weeks with continuous use.
- Other common side effects that have been reported are stomach pains, vivid dreams, changes in bowel movement, muscle and joint pain, coughing, lack of concentration, itchiness, sore throat and nausea.
- If you take too much bupropion and overdose, you will notice symptoms such as confusion, hallucinations, dizziness, blurred vision or you may suffer a seizure.
- With any prolonged side effects that are uncomfortable, you should stop taking Zyban immediately and consult your doctor.
Store at room temperature. Protect from heat, light and moisture. Keep away from reach of children.
More about other medicinal help check out order Xenical online as a Weight loss and Protonix price online as a Antiacidity product.
Zyban is an antidepressant in the aminoketone drug class used for smoking cessation. It is also called as bupropion. It is an antidepressant medicine that has been found to aid in the stopping of smoking. Zyban is used to help people stop smoking by reducing cravings and other withdrawal effects. Bupropion are used to treat major depressive disorder or seasonal affective disorder. Zyban is a prescription medication designed to help smokers to quit more easily than without the drug. It comes in a pill form and it does not contain nicotine.
History of zyban is interesting. Smokers who happened to be users of the anti-depression medication bupropion hydrochloride often reported a lessening in the desire for cigarettes. Through further testing, the drug was found to be effective in treating the smoking addiction, and helping smokers to quit. GlaxoSmithKline “repackaged” bupropion and marketed it as the smoking-cessation drug Zyban. Before taking Zyban, smokers want to know what Zyban will do to make quitting easier. Reductions on the following withdrawal symptoms were most pronounced: irritability, frustration, or anger; anxiety; difficulty concentrating; restlessness; and depressed mood or negative effect. Patients should be made aware that ZYBAN contains the same active ingredient found in WELLBUTRIN and WELLBUTRIN SR used to treat depression, and that ZYBAN should not be used in combination with WELLBUTRIN, WELLBUTRIN SR, or any other medications that contain bupropion.
The initial dose is 150mg to be taken daily for six days, increasing on day seven to 150mg twice daily. There should be an interval of at least 8 hours between successive doses. The maximum single dose must not exceed 150mg and the maximum total daily dose must not exceed 300mg. ZYBAN is contraindicated in patients with a seizure disorder, with a current or prior diagnosis of bulimia or anorexia nervosa because of a higher incidence of seizures noted in patients treated for bulimia with the immediate-release formulation of bupropion and patients who have shown an allergic response to bupropion or the other ingredients in zyban.
More about other medicinal help check out buy kamagra jelly online as a Men’s health product and purchase Nuvaring online as a Birth control product.
Zyban tablets are indicated as an aid to smoking cessation in combination with motivational support in nicotine-dependent patients.
Method of administration:
- This drug should be used in accordance with smoking cessation guidelines.
- Prescribers should assess the patient’s motivation to quit. Smoking cessation therapies are more likely to succeed in those patients whom are motivated to quit and have motivational support.
- This tablets should be swallowed whole. The tablets should not be cut, crushed or chewed as this may lead to an increased risk of adverse effects including seizures.
- This tablet can be taken with or without food (see sections 4.5 and 5.2).
- Patients should be treated for 7-9 weeks.
- Although discontinuation reactions are not expected with Zyban, a tapering-off period may be considered.
- If at seven weeks no effect is seen, treatment should be discontinued.
- This is contraindicated in patients with hypersensitivity to bupropion or any of the excipients listed in section 6.1.
- It is contraindicated in patients with a current seizure disorder or any history of seizures.
- This drug is contraindicated in patients with a known central nervous system (CNS) tumour.
- Zyban is contraindicated in patients who, at any time during treatment, are undergoing abrupt withdrawal from alcohol or any medicinal product known to be associated with risk of seizures on withdrawal (in particular benzodiazepines and benzodiazepine-like agents).
- Zyban is contraindicated in patients with a current or previous diagnosis of bulimia or anorexia nervosa.
- Zyban is contraindicated for use in patients with severe hepatic cirrhosis.
Zyban (bupropion) is an antidepressant in the aminoketone drug class used for smoking cessation. A generic formulation is available. The most common side effects of Zyban are agitation, dry mouth, insomnia, headache, nausea, constipation, and tremor. Some patients may experience weight loss. Seizures also occur, especially at higher doses.
Store at room temperature. Protect from heat, light and moisture. Keep away from reach of children.
For other health product please visit : Zithromax, Allegra, buy rocaltrol online, Lyrica, protonix etc.